Have your say before 21 May
The Victorian Government is reviewing its private security regulations to see whether it is “well-targeted, effective and appropriate, and impose the lowest possible burden on Victorian businesses, individuals and the community”.
You can read the draft regulations here http://myviews.justice.vic.gov.au/application/files/7114/6126/0696/Private_Security_Regulations_2016__Exposure_Draft_-_FINAL-_18April2016.pdf
What do you think?
- Have the regulations worked to improve the security industry?
- Is there something that can be done better?
- What is the effect on small business?
- Does the regulation promote better practice and innovation?
- Does the regulation affect the security market?
You can have your say until 21 May. As with all consultations, you forfeit your moral right to complain later if you don’t say anything now! 😉 Take the time to comment directly at: http://myviews.justice.vic.gov.au/private-security-regulations-2016
Our thanks to Don Williams for making us aware of this news. His website is